FOCUS ON YOUR TARGET!
The Cadet Marksmanship Program is a challenging and competitive sports program accessible to all cadets. It develops skills through superior training and Olympic-style competition.
Cadets have the opportunity to participate in a series of individual & team competitions at the local level that culminate in provincial/territorial competitions. Individual standings, Squadron standings, Region Standings and Composite Team Standings all play a role in the participation at the annual National Cadet Marksmanship Championship.
SET YOUR SIGHTS HIGH
- promote safe handling of rifles;
- build self-esteem and practice focus;
- promote sportsmanship, sport etiquette and self-discipline;
- develops high level of marksmanship technical skills;
- provide personal challenge and achievement opportunities.
Whether your are aiming for success or achievement or just wanting to paticipate in a challenging sport - there are many ways to successfully hit your target!
WHAT ARE YOU AIMING FOR?
The cadet marksmanship program has a rich and long tradition of excellence going all the way back to 1910 when Canada sent a team of cadets to compete in Bisley, England.
TRAIN WITH THE BEST!
- Training is offered and supervised by qualified coaches and officers;
- Training material may be provided for each cadet participating in the marksmanship program;
- Marksmanship training is available to all cadets; Tryouts will determine the team make-up
INTERESTED IN MARKSMANSHIP?
Our new Marksmanship Officer is Capt. J.P. Ferron
Tryouts for the Marksmanship team will commence on Tuesday's, Oct. 3rd. 19:00-21:00 hr. All training will take place at:
Royal Canadian Legion Branch 414
60 Legion Court Rd, Woodbridge, ON L4L 1W3
- Next >>