- Air Cadet Dress Instructions (CATO 55-04)
- How to tie a tie
- Male Hair Standards
- Female Hair Standards
- Wearing a Poppy
- CATO 55-04 Air Cadet Dress Instructions – Annex C – Sikh Dress Policy
- CATO 55-04 Air Cadet Dress Instructions – Annex C – Appendix 1 – Authorized Symbolic Requirements – Sikh Symbology
- Wearing of Pilot Wings
- How to wear a Lanyard
- How to lace parade boots
- Air Cadet Badges - CATO 55-04D
- CATO 55-04 Air Cadet Dress Instructions – Annex E – Music Badges
- CATO 55-04A Numbered Order of Dress
How to maintain your Air Cadet Uniform (link below)
Cadet Field Training Uniform
Ref: CATO 55-04 para. E.
Cadets are authorized to wear the Cadet Field Training Uniform (colour, olive green) during Squadron Survival Exercises. Headdress (the wedge or blue beret with the Air cadet hat insignia, wide-brimmed tan summer hat or toque) and cadet rank slip-ons shall be worn with the cadet field training uniform. Cadet field training uniforms obtained by cadets for Squadron training shall not be taken/worn at a summer training centre. The CADPAT is the current CF field combat clothing uniform. The wearing of CADPAT by cadets is not permitted under any circumstances.
Cadets are not allowed to wear CADPAT. Only Olive Green.
Important Notes about the Cadet Field Training Uniform (FTU):
- The FTU is optional and cadets are not required to wear it on field training exercises
- The Squadron will not reimburse the cost to purchase a FTU
- The FTUmust be solid olive drab green. ANY other military patterns are not permitted.
- If a cadet decides to purchase a FTU, you must wear a “full kit”. This would include, a headdress (beret, Sqn Baseball cap, tilly hat or toque) a tunic/jacket, blue t-shirt, pants & boots. The only exception is a civilian winter jacket may be worn in cold weather conditions.
Creative Outdoor and Sporting Goods Centre – Richmond Hill: http://www.creativeonline.ca/engmain.html
Army Issue Surplus Inc. – Mississauga http://armyissue.com/
Hero Outdoors – Oshawa http://www.herooutdoors.com/
Cannex – Borden (Boots): http://www.canex.ca/clothing/men/mens-footwear.html?brand=Original+S.W.A.T
Cannex – Borden (Beret): http://www.canex.ca/royal-canadian-air-force-beret-14.html